Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Turkey Trot

I told a friend I would help her train for her 1st 5k. I am so proud of her. She is a ma of 2 also. Ipush our 2 youngest sons around while our other kids are at preschool. She just got certified as a ZUMBA instructor so she does that and long walks/runs on the days we don't run together. How motivating is that?!!!! I don't know if it is because I am use to doing longer, slower training runs, but I feel so out of shape when I run with her. She hasn't run competitively since High school and she hated it. But she is a natural!!! I just wish I wasn't slowing her down. Anyway, I am a little upset with myself that I have let all my endurance go in the crapper. But we will be doing the Herndon Turkey trot for any and all those who wish to join us!!! Teammates???????

No comments: